For those who wish to be considered for a National Cartoonists Society division award, the deadline for submission is February 23rd. Each entry must have been published between December 1, 2006 and December 31st, 2007. Though I’m not 100% sure, I believe the list below outlines which NCS chapter will be judging which category. To find out how, what and where to send you submission, please visit the NCS web site.
- Feature Animation – NCS Los Angeles Chapter
- Newspaper Illustration – NCS Connecticut Chapter
- Gag Cartoons – NCS San Diego Chapter
- Greeting Cards – NCS Florida Chapter
- Newspaper Comic Strips – NCS New England Chapter
- Magazine Feature / Illustration – NCS Great Lakes Chapter
- Book Illustration – NCS North Central Chapter
- Editorial Cartoons – NCS New Jersey Chapter
- Advertising Illustration – NCS Long Island Chapter
- Comic Books – NCS Canada Chapter
Submissions for television animation and newspaper panel cartoons should be sent to Mike Lynch and Greg Cravens respectively. I do not know what chapter they’re affiliated with or who will be the ultimate judge of that category.