After much talk and rumors, Bill Kellogg and Chad Carpenter are announcing they will again hold their “Success in the World of Comics Seminar” this February 25-26 in Las Vegas, NV. Bill has a great line-up which include:
- Chad Carpenter, Tundra and Bill Kellogg, founder of Ink Bottle Syndicate and marketing genius behind Tundra.
- Tom Gammill, The Doozies and Mell Lazarus Miss Peach and Momma
- Jack Newcombe, President and COO of Creators Syndicate
- Adrian Raeside, The Other Coast
- Mark Parisi and Lynn Reznick, off the mark
- John Read, Publisher of “Stay Tooned!”
- Mason Mastroianni, BC
- Danielle Corsetto, Girls With Slingshots
- Debbra Abeyta – Vice-president of Western Color Print
You may note I’m listed as a special guest but luckily for you all, not as a speaker. 🙂
The first seminar (two years ago?) was highly informative and I believe most attendees would agree it was well worth the time and effort to network and learn from those who had proven themselves successful as a cartoonist. Bill has extended a special price for repeat attendees. Contact Bill at email@example.com if you fall into that category.
Space is limited. Head over to the registration site for more details and to sign up. Cost is $375 for the two days and includes the complimentary beer, wine, sodas and snacks in the hospitality suite.