Universal Press and Lulu.com are now offeringÂ four more titles for their print-on-demand partnership service.
- A Very Merry, Happy Non Sequitur Holiday by Wiley Miller
- Close to Home for the Holidays by John McPherson
- Ho Ho Ho! A Stone Soup Christmas by Jan Eliot
- Bark to Work Legislation: A Pooch Cafe Collection by Paul Gilligan
In addition to these books, the followingÂ calendars are now also available:
- Non Sequitur 2008 Why Weâ??ll Never Understand Each Other Calendar by Wiley Miller
- 2008 Lio Calendar by Mark Tatulli
- 2008 Close to Home Golf Calendar by John McPherson
6 thoughts on “Four more comic titles available from Lulu.com”
Also worth checking out on Lulu is the beautifully designed Bleeker book by Jonathan Mahood.
Well, as long as people are plugging new releases from Lulu, we have:
“I Can Has Empire? – The Second Collection Of The New Adventures Of Queen Victoria” at http://www.lulu.com/content/1566637
and not a Lulu product, but available now, “366 Unamusing Days,” her Maj’s new calendar, is at http://tinyurl.com/3bqc2n
They also have a great “Overboard” book available. (I’ve loved those pirates for years!)
And I think I mentioned it before, but Rob Harrell’s BIG TOP comic also has a new Lulu collection…
I can’t say enough good things about Rob’s strip! It is clever and well-drawn and he always lands a punch!
Agreed, Mark. And even if it isn’t at Lulu, everyone should go out and pick up “Happiness Is A Squishy Cephalopod.”
And my Domestic Partner Bryan wants to know when we’re going to see another “Heart Of The City” collection!
I agree with Mr. Sungenis. My kids and I love “Heart of the City”. We have the first collection, and a new one is long overdue. (All of us nerds can relate to Dean!)
Comments are closed.